Directly across from the train staion. Beautiful Victorian Multifamily home in desirable Dunellen boasts 2 spacious units & endless possibilities! Live in one while renting out the other, or rent out both for maximum profit! Two separate porches, private entrances & tons of charm all through. The first level offers 1 Bed, 1 Bath, updated Kitchen with newer vinyl flooring, Dining rm & lovely light & bright Living rm with crown molding. The 2nd lvl unit features large living spaces Eat-in-Kitchen, Living rm, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths & a Dining rm that can double as a 3rd Bedroom. Full Basement with storage + Washer & Dryer, Finished Attic, 2 Car Garage, ample parking, Fully Fenced-in Backyard with Storage shed, Above Ground Pool, the list goes on! All of this & more on a large corner lot. Home to be sold with non-working heating system.
Multi-Family, 3+ Story
1,640 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 2 spaces
1,640 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Water Heater(Gas), Water Heater, Unit 1(Range/Oven,Refrigerator), Unit 2(Range/Oven,Refrigerator)
- Other. .
- Full, Exterior Entry, Storage Space, Interior Entry, Utility Room
- Screen/Storm Window, Blinds, Screens/Storms
- Unit 1 Accessibility Features, Unit 2 Accessibility Features.
- Additional Interior Features
- Unit 1(1 Bedroom,Kitchen,1 Bath,Living Room), Unit 2(Dining Room,3 Bedrooms,Kitchen,1 Bath,Living Room,See Remarks)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage, Attached, 3-4 Car Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 127.00 x 60.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Yard, Private Entrance. Near Shopping, Near Train, Corner Lot, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price