Welcome to 133 Reading Ave, Tuckahoe, NJ. This elegant country home has everything you need, nestled on a quiet corner property in Upper Twp, NJ. This home boasts a tremendous amount of natural character with countless updates throughout - all which has been fully renovated in the past five years. The first floor includes an open concept living room, dining area, updated kitchen with granite countertops, brand new dishwasher, bonus room, bedroom on first floor, full bath, mudroom and more. As you enter the second floor you are met with an additional bedroom and the primary bedroom with vaulted ceilings, 2 spacious walk-in closets and a full bathroom. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch and afternoons in the sun on the back patio area! Don't miss your chance to view this charming home!
Single Family, Other
1,250 Sq. Ft.
- Self-Clean Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator,Washer,Dryer,Dishwasher,Smoke/Fire Detector,Stove Natural Gas
- Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned, Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Outside Entrance,Inside Entrance,See Remarks
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicap Features,Storage,Tile Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Car,Stone Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Enclosed/Covered Patio,Porch,Outside Shower,See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price