One of a kind 3-bedroom 3 bath lakefront home with spectacular lake and mountain views. This home includes hardwood floors throughout a newer kitchen complete with island and high-end appliances. The master suite is complete with a full view of the lake, a private bath and a walk-in closet. The living room boasts a cathedral ceiling, a beautiful stone fireplace and sliders that bring you to a large deck which overlooks the lake. Moving down to the lake you will find your own private white sand beach and a large dock. The property comes furnished with top-of-the-line decor. The location provides easy access to NYC and NJ via car, bus or train. Close to skiing, hiking, golf, spas, boating, restaurants music, shopping and numerous festivals. This home is also for rent. The deck in the process of being redone 5/20/23
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
1,760 Sq. Ft.
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven, Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Master Bath, Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, Private.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain, Panoramic, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, Dock. Part Wooded, Sloped, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price