Timeless elegance in this 3300 sf 4 bedoom, 2.5 bath custom ranch house built by John Hopkins, a Goshen builder known for his craftsmanship. and exceptional attention to detail. This property boasts quality throughout and has a beautiful scenic vista with pool and waterfalls. Open floorplan, lots of natural light, floor to ceiling windows, cathedral ceilings, exotic wood flooring, a chef's kitchen, double sided fireplace, high end bathrooms California closets, are just a few of the features that will wow you! The true uniqueness is that there are two large metal pole buildings, 42X104 and 40X80 which have 12 foot overhead doors and clear span trusses and cement floor. Park your trucks, automobiles and or run your home business, artist studio or hobby enthusiasts that need a place to work. Also has a lift. Separate blacktopped driveways that allow large trucks to enter and turn around. Great location, minutes to Rt. 17, Village of Goshen and Legoland!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,326 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 2 spaces
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven, Washer, Water Purifier Owned, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Crawl Space, Partial, Unfinished
- Oversized Windows, Skylight(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, First Floor Bedroom, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Chefs Kitchen, Formal Dining, Entrance Foyer, Kitchen Island, Marble Counters, Master Bath, Pantry, Powder Room, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, 2 Car Attached, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Sloped.
Attic Fan,Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Dryer,Garage Remote,Light Fixtures,Microwave,Pellet Stove,Pool Equipt/Cover,Refrigerator,Shed,Wall Oven,Washer,Water Conditioner Owned
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price