Wow! Don't miss this rare opportunity to own a fully renovated home nestled on a private lot in the Smallwood School District! This impressive 4-bed, 2.1-bath home will meet the desires of the most discerning buyer. You're greeted by a charming foyer and classic staircase, stunning hardwood floors, and expansive living spaces. The state-of-the-art kitchen is loaded with custom cabinetry, professional appliances, quartz counters, and hand-glazed subway tile. Upstairs the addition of an entirely new en-suite bath complete with steam shower adds a touch of luxury. The common bath is also beautifully renovated to match the rest of the home. Updated roof, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and windows add to the low maintenance appeal. The private patio with gas grill hook-up and greenhouse are great places to relax. This walkable neighborhood is the perfect place for you to call home! Showings begin immediately.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,504 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Kitchen Island,Quartz Counters,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Brick, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price