This gorgeous 2.64 acre property is just a stone's throw from Main Street in a coveted location of town, adjacent to the new library, school and preserved land. This vintage home has both historic details and modern structural/mechanical updates. It is equipped with a whole house fan, ceiling fans, 2 zone HVAC and forced air with built in humidifiers. The family kitchen has an open hearth, multiple dining areas and is adjacent to a large screened porch for relaxing and entertaining. The floorplan allows multiple flex spaces for a home office, studio and in law suite. The primary bedroom and bath has an open closet and dressing area with access to a screened porch. This AMAZING yard has diverse, mature landscaping, beautiful gardens and wide open spaces for recreation and entertaining. There are multiple outbuildings for vehicle and recreational storage, including a 19th century 2 story barn (all original), 2 vehicle shed, potting shed and attached 2 car garage. Cranbury School is K-8th grade and high school students attend Princeton High School. Close to all commuter routes and Princeton Junction Train Station.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,398 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 4 spaces
3,398 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Full Bath, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen Island, Eat-in Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Oven, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range, Oven, Washer, Kitchen Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan, Zoned
- Other. Forced Air, Humidity Control.
- Partial, Storage Space, Interior Entry, Utility Room
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen, Library/Office, Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room, 5 (+) Bedrooms, Bath Main, Other Room(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. 3 Cars Deep, Additional Parking, Asphalt, Garage, Attached, Loft Storage, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, On Street, Lighted, Paved.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Yard. Near Shopping, Irregular Lot, Level, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price