Welcome to Parker Estates!!The 3rd and final custom luxury home built by a reputable builder, on a cul-de sac, finds itself sitting on 3 acres.The private home sports 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and a magnificent view overlooking acres of land. Millstone has an exceptional school system while also being close to the NJ Turnpike, Rt. 195, and Rt. 33. Six Flags Great Adventure is only minutes away!Sheet rock is almost finished and the home is nearing completion!Get in EARLY and choose your finishing touches.UPDATE as of 2/21/23:-Tile has been installed. -Kitchen cabinets have also been installed -Hard wood floors are going in this week-Counter tops are being measured Countertops, kitchen backsplash, and fireplace wall design can all still be customized for a short time.l
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Fireplace - Gas
- Family Room
- Fireplace - Gas,Two Story
- Bnook/Dining Area,Breakfast Cntr,Butler Pantry,Center Island,Dec Molding,Dinette,Eat-In,Kitchen/Dine,Pantry,Quartz
- Attic Fan,Double Oven,Garage Door Opener,Gas Cooking,Light Fixtures,Microwave,Outdoor Lighting,Refrigerator,Screens,Stove,Stove Hood,Wall Oven
- Central Air, Zoned
- Other. .
- Ceilings - High,Walk-Out Access
- 2. 2.00.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Dec Molding,In-Law Suite,Laundry Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Asphalt,Driveway,On Street,Oversized.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Neighborhood,Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting. Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street.
Attic Fan,Double Oven,Garage Door Opener,Gas Cooking,Light Fixtures,Microwave,Outdoor Lighting,Refrigerator,Screens,Stove,Stove Hood,Wall Oven
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price