The chic and updated condo spans 1293 square feet and offers a range of attractive features. The modern kitchen is equipped with a quartz countertop and backsplash, complemented by white cabinetry and brand-new stainless steel appliances, including a French door fridge. This home features stunning hardwood floors and designer light fixtures throughout, adding to its overall aesthetic appeal.The primary bedroom is spacious and includes a generously sized custom walk-in closet. The en-suite bathroom is beautifully adorned with marble and boasts dual sinks, a jetted tub, and a separate spa-like shower, providing a luxurious retreat. There is a Second bedroom and another full bathroom. Convenient and brand-new in-unit full-size washer and dryer. A charming balcony is attached to the unit, allowing residents to enjoy the outdoor ambiance.The community offers an array of amenities, including onsite shopping options like Starbucks, Acme, Ben & Jerry's, and various restaurants. Residents can take advantage of one indoor parking spot, a pool, a gym, a residents' lounge, children's playrooms, and an outdoor patio/yard. Grandview II offers newly renovated hallways and ongoing lobby and gym, and common area upgrades.For commuters, this location is a dream, with easy access to NYC via bus and the Port Imperial Ferry, as well as the Light Rail.
1,293 Sq. Ft.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer,Oven/Range Electric
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood Floor; Common Amenities: Community Room,Doorman,Elevator,Exercise Room,Jacuzzi,Pool,Shops on Premises,Shared Backyard
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Covered,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- New York View,River View,Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks,Near Schools.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price