Magnificent Manhattan skyline and Hudson River views, 2400 square foot duplex, granite and hardwood floor and beautiful moldings throughout the unit. Original 3 bdrm converted to 2 bdrm to make large master bedroom with many closets plus terrace. It's a must-see one-of-a-kind. Two deed parking space located on top floor of indoor garage. This luxury building features 24-hour concierge, valet parking, outdoor pool, indoor fitness center with whirlpool and sauna, and an outdoor promenade with a BBQ area. Very convenient location within walking distance to a wide variety of shops, restaurants and downtown Fort Lee. Easy commute to Manhattan and close to major highways.
Detailed Room Information
- Floor,In Unit
- Dishwasher,Ov/Rg/Gas,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer/Dryer
- Gas, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- 24hr Sec,Doorman,Elevator,Exercise Rm,F/T Handyman,Health Clb,Jacuzzi,On Site Mgn,Pool Outdoor,Sauna,Super 24hrs,Valet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Gar Opener,Guest Parking,Pkg Space In,Tandem,Deeded Parking Space Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Elevator,Hdwd As In,Pool,Security,Sprinklers,Terrace.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Dishwasher,Ov/Rg/Gas,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer/Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price