Welcome to this spacious 1 Bed / 1 Bath 740 sqft condo located in the highly sought-after Hudson Club community. You'll immediately notice the SOUTH-facing views filling the space with natural light all day long and partial views of NYC skyline and Hudson River. The kitchen features granite countertops, SS appliances, and a breakfast bar open to the dining and living room. The primary bedroom offers a spacious custom walk-in closet, a jack-and-jill balcony to enjoy the morning or evening breeze, and an en-suite bathroom. Hudson Club's maintenance fees include water, gas, cable, internet, parking, & amenities; only pay for electric! In-unit W/D and indoor parking complete the home. The community offers an array of amenities for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the concierge, swimming pool w/jacuzzi, gym, basketball court, movie theater, fire pit, & lounge. Easy access to NYC via the ferry or bus, & ACME, Starbucks, restaurants & more conveniently located nearby.
740 Sq. Ft.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer,Oven/Range Electric
- Central Air, Electric, Gas
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hardwood Floor; Common Amenities: Community Room,Doorman,Elevator,Exercise Room,Jacuzzi,Play Area,Pool,Security
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Attached,Covered,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- New York View,River View,Near Train,Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks,Near Schools.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price