Corner Property, sitting on a large lot, nestled in the serene heart of Hartsdale, R-7.5 Class 210 One Family- Boasting four bedrooms, two baths, a spacious deck, and a generous backyard, this split-style residence offers an ideal blend of comfort and convenience. The house is in an ideal location, as it is close to shopping, transportation, parks, and other local amenities. Sold "as-is", furniture and other possessions will remain in the house during shows, but the house will be cleaned, and all furniture and possessions will be removed prior to closing. Closing is only possible from December 15th to December 31st, 2023, Basement is not included in SFT, more photos and information on the property will be coming soon. All information on this listing is considered reliable, but not guaranteed. Please verify these property details with the town/your agent.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
Aluminum siding,Block,Frame,Shingle,Vinyl siding,Wood
1,596 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 1 space
Call Listing Agent
Woodland Middle/High School
Woodlands Middle/High School
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, First Floor Bedroom, Storage, Walk Through Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, 1 Car Attached, Driveway.
- Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum, Shingle, Frame, Block
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot, Level, Near Public Transit.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price