Nestled in a bucolic setting you will find this Mid-Century Ranch House. Situated on over 1/2 acre. the sprawling land provides ample space for outdoor activities and privacy. The new windows result in wonderful interior light . A spacious living room with fireplace features hardwood floors, and a wall of windows overlooking the oversized stone patio. The eat in kitchen contains very functional layout making meal preparation a breeze. A separate dining room is available for formal or casual dining. Additionally a heated sunroom, mudroom or small den is found off the kitchen. Three well-appointed bedrooms provide comfortable living quarters. The large new Bath offers modern amenities in a luxurious and refreshing space. A convenient PR complete the living area. The large space in the partially finished lower level is a bonus for a potential gym. An office and shelved storage room is contained in this area. The circular drive is great for everyone's comings and goings.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
1,906 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 1 space
George M Davis Elementary School
Albert Leonard Middle School
New Rochelle High School
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Partially Finished
- Oversized Windows, Wall of Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- First Floor Bedroom, Eat-in Kitchen, Exercise Room, Formal Dining, Home Office, Marble Bath, Powder Room, Stall Shower, Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, 1 Car Attached, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Part Wooded, Stone/Brick Wall.
Alarm System,Dishwasher,Dryer,Fireplace Equip,Refrigerator,Washer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price