Have you been dreaming about your very own private estate? Or perhaps you're looking for a family homestead that's worthy enough to be passed on for generations? Maybe you've dreamt of a fully functional horse farm? Or .how about an income-producing investment property with 9 rentals, a 4000+ sq foot main house, pool, pool house, 4 + car garage, multiple barns, and outbuildings? Welcome to 35 Millburn Road, 120+ acres perched high up on the hill in the town of Goshen, with 360-degree views of all Orange County and beyond! The four-bedroom main home is stately, restored 1880s Colonial with its original features still intact yet updated with all the modern amenities you crave. Nine income-producing rentals range from 1 to 2 bedrooms - all fully rented at current market values. Live in the main house while your mortgage is being paid by your tenants!! 60 miles to NYC, close to shopping and mass transit. The possibilities are endless, this is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own.
Single Family, Farmhouse
4,329 Sq. Ft.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, First Floor Bedroom, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Chefs Kitchen, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining, Entrance Foyer, Granite Counters, Guest Quarters, High Ceilings, Home Office, Kitchen Island, Legal Accessory Apartment, Master Bath, Original Details, Pantry, Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Detached, 4 Car Detached, Carport, Parking Lot, Public Parking.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony. Part Wooded, Sloped, Near Public Transit, Cul-De-Sec, Private.
Ceiling Fan,Chandelier(s),Dishwasher,Dryer,Light Fixtures,Refrigerator,Washer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price