PRICE IMPROVEMENT INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY! Spanning nearly 4,000 square-feet on a level parcel approaching a half-acre in size, this notable, mid-19th Century (1864) estate comprises 5 bedrooms and 3 total bathrooms across three distinct levels. Features include two massive eat-in kitchens, expansive family rooms with hardwood flooring, a private living room/study with built-ins and extravagant wood flooring, large bedrooms with window-lined walls and multiple fireplaces throughout. The exterior boasts a detached garage with two oversized bays to complement ample on/off street parking availability, as well as a large yard suitable for outdoor activities. A unique opportunity to revive a timeless piece of Orange history or bring to life a new vision of the future.
Single Family, Victorian
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Center Island, Second Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Other. Radiant.
- Bilco-Style Door, Unfinished, Walkout
- Storm Window(s).
- 7. Bedroom 1, Bedroom 3, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Non-Functional.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 12 Parking Spaces. 1 Car Width, Additional Parking, Blacktop, Driveway-Exclusive, Off-Street Parking.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 20000 SF
- Metal Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs, Metal Fence, Open Porch(es), Patio, Sidewalk, Storm Window(s). Level Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price