Now available to be delivered vacant or keep as a great investment unit. By far, one of THE NICEST units in the entire building, if not the nicest. Totally gut renovated in late 2019. This is a MASSIVE well appointed modern unit, with no expense spared in the renovation. Comprised of 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus a den area just off the kitchen area. Can be easily converted back to the original 3B/2.5B floor plan. Envisioned and designed buy an interior designer, this unit looks like it's been transported from Miami Beach, directly to West NY. All white high end accents, and white-ash hardwood flooring, allow this unit to breathe with open space, and be the perfect place to entertain, or live in your own personal gallery. Full appointed kitchen. The view is truly panoramic and FULLY UNOBSTRUCTED! Be ready to be WOWED. *FULL VIDEO WALKTHROUGH AVAILABLE BY REQUEST*
2 Full/1 Half
1,675 Sq. Ft.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer,Oven/Range Gas
- Central Air, Electric, Gas
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Terrace,Hardwood Floor; Common Amenities: Community Room,Doorman,Elevator,Exercise Room,Play Area,Pool,Sauna,Security,Wash/Dry Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Covered,Garage.
- Brick, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- New York View,River View,Near Train,Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks,Near Schools.
All appliances & fixtures
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price