Quintessential 3-BR, 2-Bath with approx. 1625 sqft in the fabulous NINE ON THE HUDSON CONDOMINIUM. Residence 905 faces North and East boasting floor to ceiling windows, beautiful wood flooring and an absolute to be envied state of the art kitchen. The primary bedroom boasts a balcony and spa like bathroom. All closets are custom fitted. Custom solar blinds throughout. Incomparable amenities: doorman/concierge, business center, 2-story gym, sauna, playroom, resident lounge, golf simulator, party room, and the fantastic outdoor courtyard with BBQ patio as well as the beautiful infinity pool. Less then a mile away from the Port Imperial Ferry. Taxes are based on the PILOT abatement program. One deeded garage parking space and storage cage are included in the purchase.
1,625 Sq. Ft.
Nine on the Hudson
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer,Oven/Range Gas
- Gas, Heat Pump, Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Terrace,Hardwood Floor; Common Amenities: Community Room,Doorman,Elevator,Exercise Room,Play Area,Pool,Sauna,Security,Storage,Wash/Dry Room,PUBLIC ROOF TOP
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Attached,Covered,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- New York View,River View,Near Train,Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price