If you are looking for a home that's in pristine condition, then this is the one for you! The original owners have lovingly maintained their home over the years, but now it's time for them to let new owners make it their own! This expanded, 4 bedroom cape has 2 full baths with a beautiful addition off the back of the house. Use as a cozy family room with a woodburning fireplace and sliders that lead out to a serine, multi-level, backyard backing up to wetlands for added privacy. There is also a spacious, patio for entertaining & grilling. Recently updated, the siding & windows are only 2 years old & the roof was done in 2013, The clean, 1 car garage has a work bench & full attic with pull-down stairs for added storage, and an oversized driveway for plenty of parking! You will love the neighborhood's wide streets and location near the waterfront where there is plenty to do for the family such as a splash park, skate park & playgrounds. Conveniently located to GSP & Rt 35, shopping, schools, and places of worship.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,700 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- Gas Oven, Gas Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- 2. See Remarks, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, See Remarks.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Transit, See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price